Create an alternative future - it starts with me
Had enough of being locked in and locked down? Does the current narrative leave you feeling depleted and despondent? What do you want to see more of in the world? What would make it a better place for you?
By joining a seeding circle you will have a chance to create an alternative storyline. Through meditation and intention-setting, creativity is sparked and energy restored. You will feel motivated to take some positive action; to take the step that’s in front of you. Journaling for growth and reflection supports the programme.
How will you benefit?
This five week programme will provide you with the opportunity to
- Clear any heavy issues and the accompanying emotions that are getting in your way
- Clarify what is important to you and what you would like to see more of in the world
- Set powerful intentions that lay the foundation for successful outcomes
- Be curious, challenge with compassion and support each other in the group on the journey
- Hold each other accountable as you witness and experience each other’s transformative process
- Track, reflect and journal on your intentions and goals while recording outcomes
Seeding circle dates
The next Online Seeding Circle is planned for 2022.
Should you wish to take part in a future Seeding Circle complete the course registration form below indicating your interest and we will contact you as soon as course dates are available.
The five week online Seeding Circle programme costs R3,350
- A 50% deposit secures your place
- A payment plan can be arranged (see below)
- Payment can be made via bank transfer (EFT) or credit card
- Upon receipt of your application, the relevant banking information and / or payment information will be supplied
Frequently asked questions
- There is a minimum attendee requirement. If this is not reached the course may be cancelled or postponed at the discretion of 5th Place
- If you cancel your registration less than 3 (three) working days prior to the course commencement, you will be liable for 50% of the course fee
- If you who do not participate in the course without cancelling, you will still be liable for the full fee
- Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing, via email, to [email protected]
- Cancellations may only be deemed to be effective once confirmed by a member of 5th Place