Take the step that’s in front of you
At 5th Place we are not only about making our inner world a better place we also see a space to make our outer world better too. We live on the earth, eat from the earth, we breathe its air and drink its water. The earth can survive without us, we cannot survive without the earth.
Finding a way to tread lighter on the earth, to consume less, waste less, eat local, drink clean, breathe fresh, and at the same time to replenish what has been removed is quite easy. It is not necessary to change the world in one day, it is required to make small changes, take small steps.
A series of 3 hour mini workshops will be held at the 5th Place property where practical, everyday solutions and ideas will be shared on how you can reduce your environmental footprint. Suitable for children and a great family outing.
Much of the workshop is spent outdoors so if the weather is inclement the workshop may have to be cancelled. In this case participants will have a choice to have their tickets refunded or transferred to a later date.
How will you benefit?
This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Explore five areas you can easily reduce your environmental footprint. These include:
- Witness how it is done in reality
- Get ideas and share inspiration for your own environment and circumstances
- Get access to resources and support
- Become a member of the Lightr Feet community
The next Lightr Feet Workshops are planned for 2022.
Should you wish to take part in a future course complete the course registration form below indicating your interest and we will contact you as soon as course dates are available.
The three hour workshop costs R400 per person
- Payment can be made via bank transfer (EFT) or credit card
- Use LightrFeet+workshop date as the reference
- Payment must be made prior to attending the workshop
Frequently asked questions
- If you cancel your registration less than 2 working days prior to the workshop commencement, you will be liable for 50% of the fee
- If you who do not attend the workshop without cancelling, you will still be liable for the full fee
- Life happens, if you cannot attend the workshop due to an emergency that arises 24 hours or less before the workshop you can either request a refund or transfer to a future workshop date
- Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing, via email, to [email protected] or Whatsapp 0829012402
- Cancellations may only be deemed to be effective once confirmed by a member of 5th Place
- If a workshop has to be cancelled due to inclement weather, you have a choice to have the tickets refunded or transfered to a later date.